Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Size Matters

As I was getting dressed this morning I realized something...size matters. What if every woman aspired her dress size to be less than or equal to her shoe size? Take me for example... I wear a size 10 and my feet are a size 10. I have reached my maximum size allowance. Think about it...a size 22 woman with a size 6 shoe is a volcano waiting to erupt. Every part of those feet are screaming, "Help me!" It's just not meant to support double digit catastrophes such as this. So there it is...my epiphany for the evening....all women must "be" their shoe size or less. Ladies...shoe check. Aspire to be your feet. If nothing else, you are proportionality correct.

If we apply this same theory to men, we are not only thin but satisfied. We could walk into a bar and simply say, "Your shoes size please?" Ummm....size 8, I was looking for 16. Of course with men I'm not talking weight. I'm speaking plain and simple girl talk...inches ladies! One look at a mans feet and we know if we are having a good night or faking an orgasm like a champ! Most men are at least an 8. As far as I'm concerned that's enough to keep me entertained. I'm not greedy but a size 16 now and again....I aint mad at ya!

While my post this evening may be short, it should leave a SIF with something to think about. Bend down, look at your feet and aspire to be who they are. If all else fails, lie about your shoe size, head to the bar and score you a brotha with a big........

No comments: