Friday, March 6, 2009

Parole Violation

I ask you...if your babysitter (and her accomplice) killed your child, would you then ask them back to watch little Frankie's new sister?! Perhaps if you are Casey Anthony or Tara as it were. Poor Liz hadn't even had a chance to acclimate to her new surroundings (over the balcony and into the swamp) when Mommy dearest called and asked me to babysit Connie for the weekend! Damn! Someone alert the nominating committee for Mother of the Year...I think I found our winner! Apparently the murdering Chilean is out of town so who better to call upon than her con artist cover up pal! I mean I'm always up for a little "fishing" but I wasn't expecting an invitation so soon. I'm sure Dave aka "Frankie" was thrilled to hear that I would be in charge of he and Connie's safety for the weekend. On my torturous agenda....binge feeding (gotta stay true to the SIF), a field trip to visit Liz (gotta show um what happened to the last fish that acted up) or maybe I'll let Frankie and Connie share a bowl (gotta keep the babysitter amused). Yes, this should be interesting.

You know...the weather is suppose to be unusually warm this weekend. Maybe the fish would enjoy some time on the grill...I mean the deck. Technically the grill is on the deck so I guess I could work that angle. Or maybe they would like to swim in some lemon juice. I do so love ceviche...I mean a lemony fresh bowl. Whatever activities I plan for the fish, know this...they are in high danger of a play date with Liz! I guess you'll have to check back to see what becomes of the babysitter, the fish and their lovely mother. When I say "lovely" I'd like to wet your taste buds with a scandalous story to follow about Mommy Dearest. It involves holy water that was mistaken for lube. *Pause for sign of the cross*- stay tuned for that one!

2 comments:

dino said...

Awsome postings. Love the sense of humor in all your blogs. Keep it up.

Keller B said...

Thanks Dino!