Sunday, November 7, 2010

Be thankful for the love of....

I feel like I am always waiting. Waiting for breakfast, sex, lunch, sex, dinner, sex, my ass to shrink, sex, snacks, my clothes to fit, dessert, Brad Pitt to come around, my husband to wise up & leave, a boyfriend, a bigger thong, elastic waist skinny jeans, bigger tits, a more powerful rabbit, scissors that don't cut into my beef curtains, toes that don't look like dicks, calves, fat free fried chicken, men who can't speak, a free maid, to see my feet, my neighbor to show up naked, a lottery win....I could go on forever. Notice I'm not waiting to lose weight. Mother said one should never aspire to be a loser. Just following instructions for once in my life. I know what you're thinking. "You should be thankful for what you have." Allow me to jump to the next paragraph to address that statement. I'll need the space.

It must be that time of year. All the do-gooders are blogging what they are thankful for. Be thankful for what I have? That leaves me with....two dogs that fart, who snore and get more sex than I do.  A husband who thinks every light in the house should remain on at all times, dirty dishes belong in the sink, cupboard doors look better open, it's appropriate to give himself expensive gifts on my birthday, sex is a 4 letter word, a mystery maid does the housework, random papers look better in piles around the house rather than a filing cabinet, peeing on the toilet seat is acceptable, man grooming is overrated (bcs pube soap is all the rage), toe nail clippings are great accessories for the bathroom sink, stuffing clothes in a drawer is better than folding them, smoking is good for your health, the TV needs to be at 5,000 decibels or he'll miss something, I should be faithful, aliens are coming for us, Fox news is fair and balanced, cleaning gives you the clap, to-do lists are to-do some other time, the garbage takes itself outside and rolls the cans to the curb, Edward Scissor Hands will come and take care of the yard work, a nice man from Harris Teeter comes home with me to carry in the groceries, the most important bill in the house is the NFL Sunday ticket and my personal favorite...that I'm not fat. Gee...I'm just gushing with gratitude.

I would bet my last donut some of you think I am this miserable fatty who'd rather be married to Kernel Saunders. While there are some obvious advantages to a union of this magnitude, you couldn't be farther from the truth. I feel quite a sense of empowerment in my current situation. It's like hanging out with ugly people. You are bound to look better. Mother always said, "Be humble. If people feel sorry for you, they will be more likely to give you things." If that were true I'd be fucking the neighbor. Once again her skewed ghetto logic has led me down the path of oppression.  What could anyone give me that's so different from what I have? Is there a man out there who cleans, cooks, puts away the dishes, does laundry, fucks on the regular AND doesn't mind a fair amount of junk in the trunk? I think not. And don't even think about emailing me stories about how amazing your man is or I'll be forced to send you pictures of him humping his admin. The truth shall set you free. There are 2 people who have the ability to change the course of my life....Jenny Craig and my Gay Husband. Here's the problem....I can't stand that bitch Jenny Craig and there are no gays on the OBX willing to come "out" for the reward of being my Gay Husband. I'm just gonna have to "out" one of those bitches my damn self.

If you think I am making this shit up...ask me about the view from my recliner at present. Hmmm...football is playing at 7k decibels on a TV bigger than our living room, I can see a dirty dish in the sink that's "soaking" according to it's owner (bcs ya know, milk tends to leave a stubborn stain without a good soak), there's a collection of crumbs, papers and tea stains on the coffee table conveniently situated next to the man of the house and my vagina is crying in anguish. To celebrate I'm drinking a bloody Mary and eating a foot long sub..extra mayo. Can't keep me down. At the end of the day is it all fact or fiction? Well, reflect for a moment on your situation and you tell me. I'm just as happy as the rest of you bitches.

No comments: