Tuesday, December 7, 2010

RIP SIF

I don't presume to think Elizabeth Edwards knew what a SIF was...but I want to honor her anyway. She fought the fight. She battled cancer, an asshole husband and never flinched. I don't care if you are Democrat, Republican or fat...you gotta love you some E squared. When I learned (this morning) she had stopped treatment I remember thinking, "I would so run for the border and McDonald's until such time that I could no longer muster the energy." Very sad. Apparently she stopped treatment sooner than the media knew because by the time I came home she had passed. May God rest her soul... and may she strike that two bit cheating asshole of a husband who thought banging a crazy ass skinny chick was a good idea...dead. You have the power girl...use it. No politics here sisters. You fuck around on a fatty....we are comin for ya. Let that be a warning. May God bless you SIF E2 and your family.
SIF

No comments: