Thursday, January 26, 2012

Fatty Police are out in full force!

Watch out Paula..."they" are watching! This is the real reason I can't write my book. I fear the paparazzi will catch me eating a Combo #2 and washing it down with a Diet Coke. And use words like "wolfing." I aint mad at ya Paula. Wolf on. So ya got the sugar. Cheeseburgers are so worth death. I love the last sentence…classic.

Courtesy of Yahoo..
Last week, TV chef Paula Deen announced that she's been suffering from type 2 diabetes for the past three years. She acknowledged that a person has "to make changes in your life" but apparently, Deen hasn't apparently changed all that much. TMZ posted a photo of Deen wolfing down a cheeseburger on Monday while on a 7-day Caribbean cruise. The 65-year-old chef was hosting her annual Party at Sea vacation for 400 fans. TMZ says Deen also had fries on her plate.

No comments: