Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Cap'n Phil

By now you know I am obsessed with random TV shows that I am forced to watch as a result of a small yet complex commitment I call "Marriage." Whilst the shackles most often bind me, on occasion I've been known to actually like a show or two. Mostly bcs I derive blog material after realizing I will once again be denied sex. Anywho I am a big fan of that show "Deadliest Catch." I have unexplained feelings for Sig and Andy ( you are hot as balls...except when you wear the Cowboy hat...not into that scene). Let's leave that alone. One of my other fav's is a salty seamen named Phil Harris...Captain of the Cornelia Marie. Unfortunately he passed away today. I was most sad to hear the news. He was a chain smoking, Red Bull drinking fisherman who cussed like a sailor and made no excuses for any of it. Kinda like me when I down a barrel of Krispy Kreme's. Anywho, when someone I like dies....I give them the floor on the SIF blog. I know Tara won't understand a word of this...except the no sex chain smoking part. It's ok girl. Enjoy your vacation.
Cap'n Phil....may God welcome you into Heaven where you can fish forever~!

No comments: