Tuesday, August 12, 2008

State of my Union

Just wanted to give a quick shout out to anyone who's been looking for my blog and wondering if I had succumb to a fat attack. I am in fact amongst the living, still eating like it's an Olympic sport and have yet to log a freakin point on that militant hate site WW. I haven't been posting as frequently bcs we live at the beach and it's summer. For those who rode the short bus to school and still don't know there "goesintas", we've had alot of company. However comma, I have no shortage of material. In fact, my latest guest may have finally found a label for my random eating disorder. A big shout out to Andrea the nurse! She may have saved fatties everywhere. I have one more day of the vacation that took 3 weeks to "paint" and then it's back to the fat at hand.

Until then, I hope you all checkout the site, leave a comment and allow me to berate you accordingly should you not agree with my agenda. If you get the posts via (pronounced "V EYE A" bcs it sounds better), go to website. It's pink and I threw some pics on there for effect. See you tomorrow!

No comments: